- USA: Landmark legislation addresses sexual violence against native women
- USA: Rights Activist Dis-invited as Keynote Speaker on Violence Against Women Due to Right Wing Pressure
- USA: Two Female Priests Buried as Church Outsiders
- USA: Equality Now Press Release on FGM
- USA - Many Women Are Target of Sexual Advances by Faith Leaders - Survey
- Interview: Mona Eltahawy on iMuslim
- USA - RELIGION, POLITICS & GENDER EQUALITY (Draft)
- Feminists on the Frontline: Case Studies of Resisting and Challenging Fundamentalisms
- Interview: Dr. Ida Lichter on her book Muslim Women Reformers / Amina Wadud on leading Muslim prayers
- Canada - Polygyny & Canada's Obligations Under International Rights Law
Honor Killing through the eyes of Asylum Law
Author:Jessica L. Darnell
Publication Date:January, 2009
HONOR KILLING: A Misclassification under the Gender Nexus.
Ms. Darnell argues in her paper that the threat of honor killing provides potential victims the opportunity to make asylum claims in the United States.
Read the paper here: